How to Register for an Event
Registering for an event is a two-part process:
Part 1 gathers the necessary information to communicate with you and get you into the facility to which you are assigned.
Part 2 registers you for the event.
Follow the instructions below to complete the process:
Part 1 - Information Gathering
1. Go to behindthewalls.com
2. If you already have an account, you can:
-Click Sign In on the upper right or
-Go the event you wish to register for and click the Register for Event! button. Instructions on finding the events can be found on #4
3. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one. Click the button below for instructions on how to create an account.
4. To go to the Event list:
-Go to behindthewalls.com/events or
-Hover over EVENTS on the navigation menu and select Evangelism Events
5. On the Events list, click on the event for which you are wanting to register. For this example, we will be registering for the 2022 Fresno, CA Day of Champions.
6. The event page will come up displaying the information for the event. To register, click on the Register for Event! button.
7. Login if you are asked to do so
8. The WELCOME tab explains the purpose of the registration process. Please read and then click the Next button at the bottom of the page.
9. The STATEMENT OF FAITH tab explains what Bill Glass Ministries believes. Please review all of the statements on the page. If you agree with all the statements, click the Next button.
10. The Profile tab is where you will begin to enter the information we will need to be able to get you cleared to go Behind the Walls. Please fill out as much of this information as possible. If your church is not listed in the My Church dropdown, you may add it by clicking the pencil in the upper right hand corner of the My church isn’t listed, please add my church: box. Click the Next button.
11. On the SECURITY INFORMATION tab, please fill out all the blanks (please include your ID Expiration Date if you have one). All of this information is required to run a background check and allow you to enter the facility.
12. If you are a convicted felon select yes and fill out the FELONY HISTORY page. Otherwise, select no and click Next.
13. On the GROUP LEADER tab, if you are not leading a group, click Next. Go to Step 15.
14. If you are leading group on the event, fill out the Group Name blank and click Add Group. You will be taken to the THANK YOU tab. Click Next. This will take you to the Event Registration step.
15. If you are not a group leader, you will be taken to the GROUP MEMBER tab. If you are a member of a group, select the group from the dropdown. If you are not a member of a group, click Next.
16. On the THANK YOU tab, click Next. This will take you to the Event Registration step.
Part 2 - Event Registration
1. To being this portion, click the Register Myself button
2. Under Please select a registration option. Select the corresponding Teammate type. You will select one of the following (please note, you may not see all of these options):
-Biker Teammate (Male or Female) – If you will be riding a motorcycle into the prison, select this option
-Transportation Team Member – If you are a member of the Local Team and your job for the event is transporting staff, Platform Guests, etc., select this option
3. You will be presented with a list of questions. When you have answered them, click the Save Responses button.
4. Click the Proceed to Checkout button
5. You will be taken to the payment screen to enter to the information to cover the $25 registration fee. The website accepts American Express, Visa, Discover, and MasterCard. Click the Submit Order button.
6. The Order Confirmation page will list the event and event details. You also have the option to email the confirmation to a different email address.
7. You are now registered for the event! If you have any issues or questions, please contact the national Support Center at 972.298.1101.